Steps to Set Up Your OnBase Access
- Register for an OnBase account.
- Log into OnBase.
- You may be prompted to install an ActiveX control. If you have problems installing the ActiveX control, you can directly install the ActiveX control here, or by using the MSI installer found here.
- You may receive an error when trying to upload your invoice. Please check the "Amount" field. If you are using Internet Explorer 10 or 11, it does not do the conversion correctly and you must enter the dollar, comma, and decimal symbol manually.
- If you are having trouble replacing an invoice that already exists in OnBase, please take a look at our instructions for replacing an invoice.
- Invoices Do Not Appear In Workflow - Note: This resolution may not work for everybody.
- Issue: When you log into OnBase and enter Workflow, the invoices you expect to see do not appear.
- Cause: Our current version of OnBase is not compatible with Internet Explorer 11.
- Resolution: Please click the following link - https://ecmp.nebraska.gov/AppNet/Login.aspx
- Once the page loads you can login with your OnBase Username and Password.
- You MUST make sure the HTML radio button is selected. (See image below)